Narrative, Process and story telling = Design thinking
- historical context in essay is very important (it can be around 200-300 length)
- create an essay draft
- Vivienne Westwood – spring/summer 2010 video
- Ilse Crawford – interior design video
- Retail city, Paris Narrative 2010 video
- The materials of story telling video -gestalten
- The economics of telling a story – H&M collection of style 2007 – video
- Studio, Makkink & Bey – gestalten
- Konstantin Grcic – process, industry and story telling = integrated thinking – video
- key learning outcomes: propose and execute a strategy for the investigation of a carefull chosen topic; write an essay, which translates personal research into an analysis and application of chosen ideas.
- Brown, T. and B. Katz (2009). Change by design: how design thinking transforms organisations and inspires innovation. New York, Harper Business.
- Carr, N. G. The shallows: how the Internet is changing the way we think, read and remember. London, Atlantic.
- Design thinking: thinking process, brainstorming, analytical thinking, context
- How to explore design thinking: processes, narratives and storytelling