- What will happen if dreams with animals stop? I have already collected quite a wide variety of dreams all the way from October, 2014, this is why I can continue working on my project.
- Need to start experimenting with materials, trying to find an interesting technique by which I will be creating my final pieces to add more interest and making my work unique.
- Using acetate rub down image? This technique is mostly used in transferring prints from one place to another using inks on acetate, example:
- If talking about photography in my illustrations, looking at two different techniques. I have tried Photograms before, however, this time I would have a possibility to explore photograms a lot more to push it more to professionalism, example of photogram: Len Lye
- Another photography technique is Cyanotypes. I have never heard about this technique before, however, it is very similar to photograms however this time you can create images onto all different surfaces with a brush adding a liquid and exposing the image onto a sunlight. Example of cyanotype:
Agreed actions for the next tutorial:
- Researching about cyanotypes and photograms (writitng posts about them in my blog)
- Ordering needed materials for those photography techniques.
- Starting to create a timeplan for the rest of the year and this project
- Writing a project proposal