- Getting more dark room photopaper
- Getting cyanotype sentisizer if not gotten by University (need to find out)
- Considering, what the narrative collages mean to me, how they tell stories if they are not working together with the text, do I need to create sequences of each story or do they work on their own and tell a different narrative?
Agreed actions for next tutorial:
- Collecting photographs and imagery to create more collages;
- Visiting library to collect imagery from Photography books
- Taking my own photos
- Making film stills, researching movies that relate to my dreams (looking at Lithuanian movies)
- Working not only in black and white, adding colour to my work, thinking of ways how I could add colour, maybe using print room techniques?