- Working more with textures because it helps to make the images more illustrative
- Henri Cartier Bresson – beautiful photography compositions
- Anna Lomax – keeping pushing to surrealism – her compositions even though are not highly related to what I am doing, helps in a way after looking at how compositions are created, how she is pushing the surreality of the imagery.
- Joseph Cornell – shadows, collage, layering, surreality.
- Archigram – surreal architectures helps in a way to see how they are built. The line between the real and surreal.
Agreed actions for next tutorial:
- Collage tests of colour combinations I want to work with
- After doing research on the artist – writting a blog post
- Consider colour use in work
- Doing more research on surreality, learning more about it – writting a blog post about it.
- Taking photos/collecting of different textures to be used in my final outcomes.