- Cyanotypes of collages are going the right way, look interesting as some details are hidden, some blurred and some bright
- What concerns the book example provided during the tutorial – it is lain and boring. The touch or art is needed in order to create an interesting version of it.
- Collages in blue and grey colours could look nice as a constantina book
Agreed actions for the next tutorial:
- Creating photograms of mandalas with experimental compositions.
- Making dummies of two books with the size I intend the final ones will be in and the composition and layouts of the books.
Final comments: the project is going the right way, seems as if it only needs a little bit of push in finalising the whole ideas as the exploratory period is over.