- The collage books is highly unique in it’s design. Maybe making it bigger for the exhibition?
- The collage book is in need for the text font consideration. It all looks highly modern, this is why it seeks for a modern font.
- The photograms of the mandalas has changed the layout of the pages completely in a good way, as they are starting to add more interest. If at this stage they are good when made through such a short period of time (a week) I have to continue to see what a two week exploration will come up to.
- Considering using smaller inside pages in the Mandala book – considering the age sizes, as they can be more exploratory instead of staying a simple plain book.
Agreed actions for the next tutorial:
- Making the resin tests that I had been talking about for a while now just to see how they look like/ considering the use of coloured resin in between the layers of water clear one?
- Bringing in the A3 pages of collages and the whole book so they can be printed and tested out in a large scale.
- Continue experimenting with the mandala pages – making of photograms
- Creating the second dummy book of the Psychoanalysis with the approximate layout
- Working on the text fonts, printing them out and taking for the consideration for the books.