- BA studies at Caterbury College – painting and Printmaking
- Euan Uglow – main inspiration
- Spent doing loads of life drawing – around 5 years
- Program for artist professional development – Royal Institute of Art
- MA studies at Chelsea College of Arts in contemporary art
- First solo exhibition – Fold gallery, London
- She does paintings, drawings, stop motion animations, sculptures and collage illustrations
- Interest in psychology – e.g. human behaviour, life drama and similar.
- Furniture, according to K. Lyddon, reflects on human form and body
- One of the inspiration videos by Nicolas Provost
- Video she created – ‘Exorcism of burning statement.